Step 1. Define your audience
1) Demographic segmentation.
2) Behavioral segmentation.
3) Psychographic segmentation.
4) Geographic segmentation.

Step 2. Set goals
1) Daily no. of the post on Facebook in various group
2) impact on your bottom line—like generating leads, increasing conversions on your website, or improving customer service

Step 3. Consider your content mix
Create a plan for how to achieve 80 percent of your Facebook posts to inform, educate, and entertain, and the other 20 percent to promote your brand

Step 4. Create a Facebook Business Page
• Choose a search-friendly Page name: In most cases, this may be your brand.
• Set a custom or “vanity” URL for your Page that’s in keeping with your handle on other social networks.
• Make the foremost of your Page’s About section: Provide key information about your business and let followers skills to urge in-tuned with you.
• Since your cover and profile photos are the visual first impression for your Page, make sure they accurately represent your brand and encourage potential followers to engage.
• Add a call-to-action button, which provides a simple way for potential customers to urge in-tuned with you, or maybe start buying your products.

Step 5: Start posting
A text-only post can’t direct people to your website or drive conversions, but it are often wont to spark engagement on your Page
1) Facebook photo post
2) Facebook video post
3) Facebook Live video
Step 6: Ramp up your Facebook Likes and followers
Step 7. Consider creating a Facebook Group
Step 8. Incorporate Facebook ads
Step 9. Track, measure, and refined